Become a Member
How To Become An Official Voting Member Of Crossroads Church
- Fill out the Membership Application Form Below
- Complete our four Next Steps Classes – These classes take place every Sunday at 10:45 a.m. To register for these classes, click this link: NEXT STEPS REGISTRATION
- Attend Crossroads Church for at least 6 months Please scan-in each Sunday so that we will have a record of your attendance. (If you need a scan card, you can pick one up at our information center during any of our services. If you give in any of our offerings, that will also be recorded as attendance)
Once you have completed these requirements, your name will be presented before our official board of directors for the final step in the membership application process. Once this has been completed, you will receive an email with the date of and information for our next Membership Recognition Service.
If you have any questions about our membership application process, or if you would like to inquire about where you are in this process, please contact:
(337) 234-4308 ext. 209
Application For Membership
Completion of our 4 Next Steps classes is mandatory for membership consideration. You must be 16 years old and have regularly attended Crossroads for a minimum of 6 months to apply. Only those living a consistent Christian witness are eligible. Couples living together outside of marriage or anyone living a lifestyle inconsistent with the Biblical standard should not apply.
Tenets of Faith (We Believe)
- The Scriptures are the inspired Word of God.
- There is One True God eternally in 3 persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- The Lord Jesus Christ is the eternal Son of God.
- Man was created good and upright; however, man fell by voluntary transgression and separated himself from God.
- Man’s only hope of redemption is through the substitutionary death and resurrection of Jesus Christ the Son of God.
- There are two ordinances of the Church: Baptism in Water and the Holy Communion. They do not save us but represent the salvation Christ has provided, giving us an opportunity to make a public profession of faith.
- The Baptism of the Holy Spirit is an additional work of grace.
- The Baptism of believers in the Holy Spirit is witnessed by the initial physical sign of speaking in unknown tongues as the spirit of God gave the utterance.
- Sanctification is an act of separation from that which is evil, and of dedication unto God.
- The Church is the Body of Christ and has been given the Great Commission of reaching the world with the Gospel.
- God calls certain members of the Body of Christ into the ministry of leading His church.
- Divine healing is available to all believers.
- There will be a resurrection for all believers who have died.
- At the resurrection, believers who are alive will be raptured (caught up) along with the dead in Christ to meet Christ in the air.
- There will be final judgment in which the unrighteous dead will be raised and judged according to their works.
- Christ will create a new heaven and a new earth where believers will live eternally with Him.